Hotel PoliciesBienvenidos a El Paseo Hotel! We are looking forward to your arrival and eager to help you enjoy a carefree and memory filled vacation in South Beach. Should you have any special requests or would like to make any changes to your reservation, please contact us at our toll free number 855-417-8483 or email us at [email protected]
Below is some additional information about our Hotel that you may find useful:
Does the hotel offer parking?
Every hotel in Miami Beach offers valet parking starting at $42 (plus tax) per day per vehicle.El Paseo offers valet parking at $35 plus tax ($37.45) per day per vehicle, with unlimited in/out privileges. If you choose to valet park, the fee will be posted to your room automatically. Valet parking is located at the corner of 15th and Drexel Aves. There is street side/meter parking available at $4 per hour and city parking garages at $2 per hour (without in/out privileges). If you are renting a car, please enter 443 Espanola Way, Miami Beach FL 33139 in your GPS. This will bring you directly to our valet stand on Drexel Ave and a bellman will assist you with your luggage.
- Car's and SUV's pay $35.00 per day.
- Anything above 204″ L x 81″ W x 74″ H is subject to an oversize charge of $50. This includes large/raised trucks or SUVs, Sprinter Vans, and 12+ passenger vans
- For Tour Buses the Oversized Rate will be $100 per night, which is for 3 spaces. For Tour Buses that require an additional space, the Oversized Rate will be $150.
- 7% tax will be applied to parking fees.
Does the hotel provide airport shuttle?
- Our guests use the following airport shuttle services. Please call them in advanced for schedules, reservations, rates and pick up/drop off information.
From Fort Lauderdale Airport, use Go Shuttle - 1-844-787-1670
www.goairportshuttle.com [email protected] (all rates are subject to change depending on demand)
Additionally, taxis and Uber are always available. A taxi to/from Miami International is approximately $35 and Fort Lauderdale around $85 per vehicle. With no traffic a taxi to/from Miami International Airport should take approximately 20 minutes and 45 minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
Please confirm and verify rates with the driver before getting in the taxi to avoid any misunderstandings. The front desk staff will gladly assist you with taxis or private transport to or from any airport if you need assistance
- Daily resort fee of $19 includes: 2 Beach Lounge chairs, beach towels are available in your room. Wine hour every Sunday through Thursday in our Hotel Library. All day specialty coffee service also located in our Hotel Library. USA Today newspapers and WiFi access throughout. Two welcome bottles of water in your room and 15% discount at participating outlets on Espanola Way!
- Every guest of El Paseo Hotel receives a 15% discount card. This card can be used at any of Espanola Way outlets and restaurants.
- For your entertainment, free "al-fresco" performances are held Wednesdays through Saturdays on Espanola Way and free Yoga sessions Saturday mornings.
- All rooms are supplied with an Honor Bar for your comfort, a price list is available in your room. Unsealed or consumed items will be charged to your room.
- Check in time is after 4:00pm and check out time is 11:00am. If you arrive or depart before this times, we will gladly hold your luggage.
- The front desk is available to assist you with additional information you may need including reservations, directions, sightseeing tours and points of interest.
- The hotel is 100% non-smoking and all rooms are equipped with one king size bed.
*Below are some of the most commonly asked questions:
Does the hotel accept packages/deliveries?
- The hotel is not responsible for any packages or deliveries received. If you are mailing a package or any delivery please INSURE these items/packages. The hotel is not liable or responsible for any missing, misplaced or damaged items while in our possession. Packages are sent at your own risk and liability. The hotel will not track any missing packages. The hotel does not take responsibility for any deliveries. Deliveries are sent at your own risk. In addition, you also authorize any charges associated with any delivery to be charged to your credit card on file.
The hotel cannot accept any UPS deliveries as they charge the hotel for delivery fees. Any UPS deliveries will be returned and not accepted. We cannot accept any packages addressed to any employee or to El Paseo Hotel. Packages MUST be addressed to the registered guest.
With the acceptance and acknowledgement of these terms, and at your own risk, you may ship the items 3 days prior to your arrival to the address hotel address and please clearly mark the name of the registered guest on the package. We can receive up to 2 regular boxes free of charge for up to 3 days prior to your arrival. Any additional days and boxes or oversize deliveries or days are charged at $6 per day, per box.
Under these terms and conditions, we will gladly accept and hold for your arrival.
Does the hotel offer breakfast?
- There are 17 dining options at our door step. The hotel offers full American breakfast for $13 per person or continental breakfast for $8.50 per person. Breakfast is served daily from 8:30am to 11am.Let us know on arrival if you'd like to use any of these breakfast options.
Does the hotel accept cash?
- A valid credit card is needed upon arrival to cover your entire stay and a $60 per day deposit. CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED at check in. If you are traveling from overseas, please contact your credit institution before departure to activate international transactions without inconvenient delays. You may, however, pay cash upon departure.
Is there a deposit required?
- There is a $60 per day deposit required at registration.This deposit will cover any incidentals you may have and any remaining or unused balance is released immediately at check-out. However, your credit institution or bank may take up to 45 days to make these funds available to you (especially international institutions). If using a debit card, available funds are reduced by that amount immediately. Check the deposit release policy with your bank or credit institution.
Can we have a late check-out or an early check-in?
- Late checkouts are granted on the day of departure based on how many rooms available we have for waiting guests. If available, from 12 noon to 4pm is half of the day's room rate and after 4pm is full day's rate. After 4pm the room cannot be resold to another guest.Early check-ins are also granted on arrival, based on available rooms from the day before. If available, there is a $35 early check in fee. If not available, we will gladly hold your luggage and you may access the beach club. To guarantee a room will be available for your early arrival, you MUST reserve the room for the night before, this way the room will not be sold to anyone else and it will be waiting for your early morning arrival.
Are pets allowed?
- The hotel does not allow pets. If a pet is found in your room, there will be a $200 nonrefundable pet fee automatically charged to your credit card.
Do you have smoking rooms?
- The hotel is 100% NON SMOKING. You may smoke in designated areas. There is a $250 smoking penalty for smoking in the room or for tampering with fire safety equipment.
Can I have a room with a balcony and view of Espanola Way?
- We have a very limited amount of rooms with balconies (only 3). Also, these balcony rooms are facing Espanola Way and are the noisiest rooms in the hotel. If you would like a balcony room, and don't mind some noise, there is a $35 upgrade fee Sundays through Thursdays and $50 Fridays and Saturdays. This fee allows us to control the assignment of this very limited inventory of balcony rooms.
Can I have a room with 2 beds or a rollaway bed?
- The hotel offers three room types that feature 2 beds:. A standard room with 2 queen beds, a deluxe one bedroom suite with 2 queen beds, and the deluxe 2 bedroom suite . If you need a room with 2 beds, you would need to book one of these room types. The hotel does not have any rollaway beds (cots).
I will be arriving late, can I check in?
- The hotel offers 24 hours check-in/reception service. You may check in at any time after 3pm. There is always a guest service agent available at the registration desk 24 hours.